At Wild Hearts Equine Therapy Center, you’ll find that we are passionate about sharing our love of life and our horses with everyone. We also believe in giving back as much as we have been fortuitous enough to receive. When you donate, you make a world of difference in the lives of disabled people in our local community.
All donations are tax deductible! Wild Hearts Equine Therapy Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, registered with the State of South Carolina and is in compliance with the requirements of the “South Carolina Solicitation of Charitable Funds Act.” We are currently seeking gifts to support children who cannot afford therapy sessions, as well as funding for horse care needs.
YOU can make a difference!
- When you donate to the Center, you are providing unbridled potential and unconditional support to children, adults and families in need of the powerful therapy that only horses can provide.
- All programs encourage independence and improve quality of life.
- Your donation stays in our community to serve individuals in need.
- Donated/rescued horses receive the best quality care.
- Wild Hearts Equine Therapy Center serves individuals of any age.
- Wild Hearts Equine Therapy Center volunteers learn about horses and horse care.
Ways you can help…
- Sponsor all or part of the annual routine care for a horse – any little bit helps.
- Sponsor a special needs child or veteran for one session or the whole year.
- Volunteer your time to help with therapy sessions.
- Volunteer your time to give our therapy horses some TLC.
- Volunteer your time to help with farm activities (e.g., baling hay, mowing, fence maintenance)
- Donate toward our current needs:
- Individual Client Sponsorship = $40/session or $160/month
- Family Sponsorship = $50/session for first 2 people, plus $10 per additional family member
- Annual Horse Dentistry = $150/horse
- Annual Horse Hoof Care = $450/horse
- Annual Horse Vaccines & Minor Emergency = $500/horse
- Annual Routine Horse Care – Feed, Veterinary & Farrier Services = $1,000 per year/horse
- Annual Horse Boarding = $2,000 per year/horse
- Full Annual Horse Sponsorship = $3,000/horse
- Help with the construction of ADA Restroom = $8,000
- Emergency Surgery Fund = $10,000
- Help with Insurance Costs of $2,000/year